COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Ooo.. Its been 16 days since I last blogged.. Mama Board spoil lar.. Due to that.. Bro changed everything in this PC.. Thank God that he only asked me for 250 bucks.. Its only 10% of what he paid.. =X But.. Damn! Its a fucking 250 dollars!! I can buy lotsa things with it.. & I wanna buy lotsa things.. Wrong timing.. =(

I've been freaking enjoying myself last week.. Till a point that I felt so tired.. Deprive of sleep..

JUNYANG!! I saw JUNYANG!!! =) =) =) SO HAPPi!! SO EXCiTED!! SO CUTE BOY.. =P =P =P

Alright.. I'm very lazy to think of what I've done for the past 2 weeks.. Updates..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SUNday/11th/SEPTember/2005
Baby ran 21.5KM.. COOl.. He ran within the time limit & got himself a medal.. *Well done.Proud*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WEDnesday/14th/SEPTember/2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: After Beauty Class ::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FRIday/16th/SEPTember/2005
"My gangster bro is getting married.. " He flew here to discuss his marriage..

Met him at Meridian Bali House.. 5 gers.. 2300+ went to the hotel to meet up with him.. You're so fortunate man.. *Heh* If u don't believe me.. You see..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's so sedimental that day.. Haha.. Took pix & chatted till 0400.. Driver of the day is so tired huh.. *Lolx*
Emm.. I'll try my best to help ya.. I'll form up a 超级特守小组 for u.. *Hoho*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SATurday/17th/SEPTember/2005
"Goldilocks" went for a make over.. The Garage did a superb job! Now "Goldilocks" sparkles!! Meanwhile, when "Goldilocks" is left at the garage, they lend Baby a 老K to travel around.. My first time sitting on that.. It sorta freaks me out.. Maybe its due to the gear handling.. It's different! Normal bikes go like this.. 1st gear, step down.. 2nd gear upwards, kick up.. But this 老K.. 1st gear step down.. 2nd gear also step down.. 3rd gear also step down.. It keeps stepping down.. Its pretty dangerous man.. But I have to say again.. Baby got superb riding skills.. =P

Went Far East & shop around with Honey.. Bought a Green Ring.. Black Stud Earring.. & a Cat Hair Pin..
Back home 2 nua~

Night.. Went to Honey's Papa Co. Mid-Autumn celebration.. Buffet.. Took lotsa pix again..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com :: The Ladies ::
Lucky Draw was fun!! There's 7 of us.. Meaning 7 Lucky Draw Coupons.. We actually won 4 of the prizes.. Lucky Boy.. p(^-^}q

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SUNday/18th/SEPTember/2005
Night.. It's Grandma's birthday celebration.. Our family is so big.. We had 4 tables full of ppl.. =40 over ppl.. Wow..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what my Bro & Baby did to my food..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WEDnesday/21st/SEPTember/2005
5th Lesson of my course le.. Ending soon.. =( Its eyeshadow time!! Fun~

After lesson, we went to East Coast to celebrate Wei's post bday.. Her craving for stingray.. *Lolx* See.. You got yourself a humongous Coconut! We're so good to you right?


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


0200.. Home sweet home..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THURsday/22nd/SEPTember/2005
I SAW JUNYANG!! JUNYANG!! JUNYANG lei.. Ya.. There I goes again.. *Lolx*

On leave again.. Too much to spare la.. *Ha*.. Went MediaCorp with my sistas to be audience.. Sat there for a freaking 4 hrs.. My butt is damn pain man.. *Heh* It took so long to film a 1 hr show.. Doll.. When will you be cooking that for us? *Wahaaha*

Saw JUNYANG somewhere near the changing room.. Leon was there too.. So cute lei..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com =)

Brought Doll's goodies back to her home..
Had Dinner at a Jap restaurant.. I had Beef Udon.. Yummi..
Dessert time!! Drool..

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

So Sinful.. So beautiful.. So heavenly.. You won't wanna spoil it..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FRIday/23rd/SEPTember/2005
Went for Starlight Movies.. Initial D.. Our "ground sheet" is so big.. Looking at others.. It seems pathetic.. =X Stretching our legs out.. Sitting on the field.. Tasting our delicious food.. Potato Salad (very nice!).. Sandwiches (Filled with ingredients!! Slurp~).. Banana Cake.. Credit to Doll + Shi.. Its really relaxing.. Moreover, I can see Jay's smug look.. =P I like.. *Smiles*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Walking pass Esplanade.. Pix pix pix..

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

The Astroboy is so nice.. Was I here?.. Shadows so cool hor.. 3 little pigs..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-::][[ Image hosted by Photobucket.comBiRTHDAY CoLUMN ]][::-
20092005 - Happi Birthday My Dear Girl, Wei~
21092005 - Happi Birthday Ling & LOuis~!!
23092005 - Happi Birthday ShiLing~~
25092005 - Happi Birthday Joe!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-:: This is so cute & yummi! ::-

I'm so tired after blogging this..
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [8:58 PM]